Terms and Conditions
1. Use and Definitions
- 1.1 “The client” refers to the person, agent, or company using Bachelor Strippers website operated the company.
- 1.2 “The company” means CJP Holdings, ACN 633 967 316.
- 1.3 “Invoice” means
- 1.4 “States” refers to the States within Australia.
- 1.5 “Website” means Bachelor strippers website www.bachelorstrippers.com.au
- 1.6 “Entertainer” or “Entertainment”
- 1.7 “You” and “your”
- 1.8 “Booking”
- 1.9 “Deposit”
- 1.10 “Event”
- 1.11 “Booking fee”
- 1.12 “Business days”
- 1.13 “Major cities” refers to Sydney, Perth, Darwin, Adelaide, Gold Coast, Brisbane,Cairns, Central Coast, and Newcastle.
2. Access to this Website
- 2.1 The company reserves the right to change the terms and conditions at any time.
- 2.2 We do try our best to keep our website information up to date however we cannot guarantee this. We reserve the right to decline taking your booking request if the information is outdated.
- 2.3 This website is only for adults meaning any person who is over the age of 18. When making a booking the client confirming they are over 18 and are fully responsible to ensure all people who will be present at the event where the company is supplying entertainment is over the age of 18.
- 2.4 This website is only for adults meaning only people who are over the age of 18 may use the website and services of the company.
- 2.5 The client accepts and agrees that they are not authorised to use the website to stimulate any unlawful act nor purpose.
- 2.6 The client accepts and agrees that they are not authorised to use the website to take any action that affects the company reputation nor that threatens, abuses, harasses, nor blacken the characters of others.
3. Bookings and Cancellations
- 3.1 All deposits and payments made are not refunds and not negotiable.
- 3.2 The client will incur an additional charge to make any changes to their event booking details. This could be but not limited to, date, time, address, performer, etc. If the client declines to pay the additional change fee the company is allowed to cancel the booking with no refund given to the client.
- 3.3 Deposits nor booking fees will be refunded nor discounted if the entertainment is early or late.
- 3.4 Remainder of payment after the deposit is payable to the entertainer upon their arrival at the event
- 3.5 The client is responsible for any additional fees charged to the entertainer in order for the entertainer to attend the clients event. This could be but is not limited to ferry fees, parking fees, uber fees, valet, fines.
- 3.6 In the case an entertainer is late the will stay back to fulfil the full duration of the booking.
- 3.7 The client accepts when paying a deposit or making a booking with the company that the company cannot guarantee any performers, times, costumes, venues, nor boats. We always do try our best and do genuinely want our customers happy and booking with us again and again.
- 3.8 The company reserves the right to decline a booking or request as well as cancel a booking.
- 3.9 The companies quotes and proposals are valid for 20 business days.
- 3.10 If a client cancels a booking, cancellation fees will apply.
- 3.11 Unless agreed prior to the booking, the client will be charged a travel fee for events happening more than 25 minutes outside of the major cities.
- 3.12 If the clients provides false, inaccurate, or misleading information your booking maybe cancelled and no refund given.
- 3.13 If the client neglects to advise the company that there will be a mixed crowd attending the event the company reserve the right to cancel the entertainers, no refund will be given and the entertainer is may refuse to attend.
4. Adult Entertainment
- 4.1 Strictly no photos, cameras nor recordings are allowed. In the case the client or any of the attendees of the event does not comply with this rules the entertainers are allowed to leave immediately and no refund will be given.
- 4.2 The entertainment can leave immediately and no refund will be given if the entrainment are harassed, threatened, feels unsafe, the environment is not appropriate, or if they are abused or disrespected.
- 5.1 All venue, poker and cruise bookings require a bond.
- 5.2 The client is responsible for any damages done.
- 5.3 A cleaning fee will be charged for any vomit, food scraps or mess left. This will be deducted from clients bond.
- 5.4 If no damages nor cleaning is required after the event the client bond will be refunded within 10 business days.
6. Liability and Disclaimer
- 6.1 The company is neither responsible nor chargeable for any delays or non-fulfillment of entertainment or bookings due to natural disasters, storms, weather, fire, flood, beyond the companies control, strikes, sickness, lock-outs, riot, accidents, regulations, nor orders, directions and laws by any government body.
- 6.2 Non of our entertainers are contractors nor are employed by the company nor business. Entertainers are referred to you in exchange for a booking fee. The company is not accountable or responsible for the entertainers nor their doings and character.
- 6.3 When making a booking or using the services or website the client agrees that the company nor its directors, agents, bookers, shareholders, employees, contractors, and assistants, are not liable for any doings of the entertainers, entertainments, or services.